- This policy does not apply to the practice of companies that 1UltraRad does not own or control, or to people that 1UltraRad does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- 1UltraRad collects personally identifiable information when you register for a 1UltraRad account, when you use certain 1UltraRad products or services, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. 1UltraRad may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with 1UltraRad, we ask for your name, email address, and other information. Once you register with 1UltraRad and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- 1UltraRad also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, 1UltraRad cookie information and the page you requested.
- 1UltraRad uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- Subscription, commerce, and registration forms that are hosted on a third party’s website are governed by their privacy and user agreement policies. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that 1UltraRad is affiliated with or provides links to from our site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 1UltraRad will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of 1UltraRad to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the 1UltraRad Terms of Services or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- 1UltraRad may set and access 1UltraRad cookies on your computer.
- 1UltraRad allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to 1UltraRad cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- 1UltraRad gives you the ability to edit your 1UltraRad Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want 1UltraRad to contact you about specials and new products.
- You many request deletion of your 1UltraRad account by sending an email to 1UltraRad Customer Service.
- Your 1UltraRad Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas, 1UltraRad uses industry-standard SSL –encryption to protect data transmissions.
1UltraRad may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.